Press Room Equipment Bridge Gripper Feeds
Press Room Equipment Bridge Gripper Feeds are built with a “bridge” bar or grippers that contact material across its entire width except where the grippers are relieved for upper and lower entrapment (anti-buckling) rails. They are an excellent solution to problems associated with feeding thin, flexible or delicate materials. The large contact area on the material and the even feed force provided by the center line mounted cylinder insures fast and accurate trouble-free operation. Crank operated stroke adjustment is a standard feature.
- Fast, accurate, and low maintenance
- Standard widths are 12 to 24 in.
- Standard single stroke feed lengths start at 6” and longer
- Pull-Thru Straighteners available
- Hydraulic shock cushion for accuracy and long life