EnSight creates custom equipment that you can’t find anywhere else – except perhaps your dreams. So don’t be shy. Put us to the test. Challenge our insightful, creative engineers to solve your most difficult, complex problems. Our goal is to make your dreams become a reality, even if we need to create something brand new.
Common Customizable Features
At EnSight Solutions, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Each facility we work with creates unique products with their own specific consistencies and thicknesses. Clearly our basic models will not work in every facility. This is why we aim to provide our clients with as many customization features as possible.
Take a look at our common customization features, but keep in mind that these options vary from machine to machine.
Common Customization Features
- Prevent a detrimental and costly employee injury by adding on safety features like safety grates, chains, and cages to nearly any machine. We can also add on components that give your operators complete control of the machine, like touch screen controls.
- Make your blender your own by customizing it with paddle agitators, a bottom discharge function, load cells, a temperature probe with a digital readout, and motor starter packages.
- We can enhance your flattener by equipping it with electric drive rollers, an additional discharge or transfer conveyor, and six extra rollers.
- Take your conveyor to the next level by investing in features like custom belt widths and stroke lengths, and choose between stainless steel wire belting and modular style belting. On our storage loader conveyor, you can add on a ribbon top agitation system and a top break bar.
- We can tailor your dumper to hold the right load size and add on hydraulic cylinders or automatic adjustable hold-down bars.
- We can make many of our machines portable, so you can easily transfer them from one location to another without too much hassle.
- Tell us your ideal operating voltage, and we will do our best to match your machine to it.
Find the Right Fit
As you browse our food processing equipment, check out our basic model options to find the right starting point. But don’t stop there. Pay attention to our list of available options. If you aren’t sure whether or not a customizable feature will add value to your machine, just ask. Our EnSight Solutions sales specialists are here and ready to help.