Sanitary High Shear Inline Mixers
The Bematek Sanitary LZ dynamic mixer makes use of hygienic design concepts complying with 3A, FDA, and cGMP guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing. The LZ mixer has extended the range of products that can be successfully produced in mixing, emulsifying, homogenizing and dissolving applications. This multi-use inline mixer will support your sanitary requirements, further reducing cost through increased performance and productivity.
- Shear-Zone Management™ – The configurable mixing chamber design places shear-zone control at your fingertips. You can manage the amount of shear-action or mixing intensity by selectively arranging rotor and stator positions and profiles thus not over-under mixing.
- Dual Action Mixing – The Bematek inline mixer delivers dual functionality with flexible mixing capabilities while providing high shear intensity to various feed materials in a single-pass machine, opening the path to manufacturing innovation.
- Production Cost Optimization – This true axial flow design can eliminate the need for pump assistance in some applications, leading to a manufacturing-cost advantage. The Bematek mixer generates superior self-pumping action using multiple internal rotors specifically designed for this task. 1.) The standard shear rotor is designed to deliver pumping assistance with efficiencies exceeding any other mixer. 2.) Optional, multiple propeller pumping rotor (s) can be configured into the mixing chamber to provide unmatched pumping efficiencies. No other inline mixer offers multiple pumping rotor (s).
- Easy Mixer Chamber Maintenance – This sanitary tri-clamp design allows quick and easy access to the mixer chamber internal parts for inspection, cleaning, and mixer chamber configuration. This mixer design offers incredible productivity advantages.
- Traceablity – All 316L certifiable, wetted stainless steel construction that meets USP traceability standards and supports your audit needs. FDA and USP Class VI elastomers are optional and are compatible with cleaning solutions and high temperatures.
- Self-Draining Mix Chamber Design – Reduces the possibility of pooling or dead-legs after cleaning the equipment. Optimized o-ring grooves to ensure good cleaning of process materials, reducing bug generation and batch process contamination.
- Mobility– The Sanitary inlet and outlet connections can be rotated to accommodate multiple piping arrangements while the pedestal base design with high-quality castors facilitates mobility for multiproduct production.
- Sanitary Gaskets – Our optional, extrusion resistant sanitary gaskets are furnished upon request to reduce the possibility of batch or process contamination.
- FDA/USDA Drivers – Stainless steel or white washdown motors meet sanitary requirements and facilitate efficient cleaning protocols. Features of these motors include external stainless hardware and shaft, joint sealants, rubber gaskets and seals around entry points, and an epoxy top coat of FDA-approved white finish.
- Sanitary Shaft Seal – Mechanical seals support a self-draining need and facilitate a clean-in-place process.