Industrial High Shear Inline Mixers
The Bematek Industrial LK dynamic mixer will significantly reduce your mixing time and increase mixing, emulsifying and dispersing quality in a single pass. Shear Zone Management™ allows for fine tuning of mixing intensity. Multiple high-shear-action zones can be configured to control the mixing intensity in one multistage machine. This inline technology can be easily matched to various process materials and serve multiple applications thus offering the ability to overcome mixing obstacles that would otherwise limit innovation.
- Shear-Zone Management™ – The configurable mixing chamber design places shear-zone control at your fingertips. You can manage the amount of shear-action or mixing intensity by selectively arranging rotor and stator positions and profiles thus not over-under mixing.
- Production Cost Optimization – This true axial flow design can eliminate the need for pump assistance in some applications, leading to a manufacturing-cost advantage. The Bematek mixer generates superior self-pumping action using multiple internal rotors specifically designed for this task. 1.) The standard shear rotor is designed to deliver pumping assistance with efficiencies exceeding any other mixer. 2.) Optional, multiple propeller pumping rotor (s) can be configured into the mixing chamber to provide unmatched pumping efficiencies. No other inline mixer offers multiple pumping rotor (s).
- Mix Chamber Material Feed Control – Mixing chambers can be easily adapted to introduce process material at various positions in the shear-zone order thus controlling competing reactions or protecting shear sensitive materials from unnecessary work performed on the material.
- True Multistage Mixing – The Bematek mixer’s superiority is clear with the capability of offering one-to-six mixing stages in an axial flow regime with little to no pressure drop.
- Variable Speed and Efficiency – Optional variable frequency drive and high-efficiency motors are offered, which will meet both mixing performance requirements and sustainability goals.
- Precision Mixer Design – Our rotor and stator shear gaps are optimized and consistent through precision mix chamber alignment. Mix chamber alignment is achieved with our integral bearing housing designed for maximizing mixer performance in a single pass.
- Easy Mixer Chamber Maintenance – This sanitary tri-clamp design allows quick and easy access to the mixer chamber internal parts for inspection, cleaning, and mixer chamber configuration. This mixer design offers incredible productivity advantages.
- Mobile Design – Both pedestal and horizontal configurations are offered with high quality castors, which facilitates mobility for multiproduct production.
- Flexible Material Options – All 316 stainless steel construction with a wide selection of seal materials that will provide chemical resistance in highly corrosive environments.